People Operations Assistant
“Do I have the talent I need to achieve my commercial objectives?”
As a Talent Strategy Consultancy, we use our pioneering What Great Looks Like (WGLL™) methodology to create unique insights and positive business impacts for our clients.
Everything we do is focused on understanding who can perform in any given context. By analysing comprehensive behavioural, attitudinal and psychometric data we are able to outline core capabilities required for business impact, key performance indicators for specific roles and to work with clients to remove institutional factors obstructing performance.
Working with Chemistry
Working as part of the People Operations team at Chemistry will give you the opportunity to quickly take on important responsibilities and play a key role in growing and supporting the Chemistry talent as the company scales.
Your Chemistry journey will be defined by our cultural values:
- People First: we are consistently humble, and always strive to understand the needs of others, offering our time and effort without expectation. We care about supporting and empowering others to bring their true and whole selves to work.
- Working in Flow: your goals are your team's goals and your success is fully dependent on your team's success. We work as a team to achieve our goals, and we share feedback with each other that enables us to constantly improve.
- Love the Problem: we are curious and embrace problems in all their complexity through the lens of context. We suspend the belief that we already know the answer and instead explore the problem with the aim of finding the best solution.
- Science and Storytelling: we recognise that creating opportunities for others to be brilliant relies on us being perennial students of science. We maintain the integrity of our insights and science while illuminating the science with powerful narratives, always seeking to educate and shift beliefs.
About the role
Chemistry’s ambition is to scale the business over the next couple of years which means we are hiring and onboarding a lot of new colleagues. As a People Operations Assistant, your role will be to support all recruitment and onboarding activities.
You will be the first point of contact for our candidates, ensuring that they have an amazing experience throughout the process. You will also coordinate the entire recruitment process and will help us find potential new candidates.
Following successful recruitment, you will support new colleagues through the next phase of signing the contract and onboarding them into the business. You will own the coordination of the onboarding process, ensuring that new colleagues have everything they need to set them up for success.
In addition to these two key activities, you will have the opportunity to get involved in other People initiatives that we will be working on as we’re growing the business.
- Fully own the management of the current talent pool through our recruitment platform
- Coordinate the end to end recruitment process by working closely with internal stakeholders and candidates
- Act as a point of contact for candidates and ensure the communication with candidates is professional and engaging
- Ensure great candidate experience throughout the process
- Identify and reach out to potential talent using LinkedIn services
- Work closely with universities and recruitment agencies to support recruitment activities
- Input into continuous improvement of the recruitment process and experience
- Coordinate the end to end onboarding process for all new joiners
- Prepare contracts and supporting documentation for all new joiners
- In time, start delivering some of the onboarding sessions
- Share suggestions on how to improve the onboarding process and support the design and implementation of the new onboarding process
- Get involved in and provide support on other People initiatives, such as employer branding, building the pool of Associates, etc.
- Ensure all documentation is kept up to date by fully owning all admin activities
- Drive your own development, ensuring you are continuously seeking and sharing feedback and developing at pace
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Organisational Psychology or a related field
- You enjoy working with people and show up in an engaging way
- You have great communication skills
- You’re able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple responsibilities at once
- You are both able to work independently and collaborate well with the rest of the team
When we say our intent is to give everyone the opportunity to be brilliant at work, we, of course, extend that to you too. This is why we ensure that our employees have plenty of benefits. Here are some of them:
- Flexible working, with offices in Central London
- Competitive salary
- 28 days of holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension contribution
- Healthcare cover
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection cover
- Monthly Wellbeing contribution
- Working with great colleagues :)
- Development Opportunities
We have an office in central London, which all our employees can use for work and collaboration. In addition to that, our employees have the option of working remotely. If you join our team, we will trust you to decide when you need to be in the office and when you need to work from home to achieve the best results.