“Do I have the talent I need to achieve my commercial objectives?”
As a Talent Strategy Consultancy, we use our pioneering What Great Looks Like (WGLL™) methodology to create unique insights and positive business impacts for our clients.
Everything we do is focused on understanding who can perform in any given context. By analysing comprehensive behavioural, attitudinal and psychometric data we are able to outline core capabilities required for business impact, key performance indicators for specific roles and to work with clients to remove institutional factors obstructing performance.
Working at Chemistry
Working at Chemistry will give you the opportunity to take ownership of your work and contribute to a fast-growing organisation. We are looking for people who want to be part of a scaling organisation and who will be motivated by working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment where they can explore interesting problems and work alongside brilliant colleagues.
Your Chemistry journey will be defined by our cultural values:
- People First: we are consistently humble, and always strive to understand the needs of others, offering our time and effort without expectation. We care about supporting and empowering others to bring their true and whole selves to work.
- Working in Flow: your goals are your team's goals and your success is fully dependent on your team's success. We work as a team to achieve our goals, and we share feedback with each other that enables us to constantly improve.
- Loving the Problem: we are curious and embrace problems in all their complexity through the lens of context. We suspend the belief that we already know the answer and instead explore the problem with the aim of finding the best solution.
- Science and Storytelling: we recognise that creating opportunities for others to be brilliant relies on us being perennial students of science. We maintain the integrity of our insights and science while illuminating the science with powerful narratives, always seeking to educate and shift beliefs.
About the role
Chemistry is on an exciting journey of scaling the company and there are a lot of amazing things that we are doing with our clients as well as internally. We are now looking for someone to share this with the world.
As a Marketing Manager, you will own the design and implementation of our marketing roadmap that will bring the Chemistry story to life for both prospective clients and employees. You will be responsible for ensuring a cohesive narrative across all marketing channels and the creation of a wide range of collateral (both directly and by guiding others). In addition to this, you will own our website and social media and will have the opportunity to design our new online presence that will engage our target audience.
- Understand Chemistry’s proposition and both the business target market as well as the employee target market to ensure you choose the most appropriate marketing approach
- Design and implement a comprehensive marketing roadmap that creates a coherent narrative across all marketing channels
- Coordinate marketing campaigns to distribute communication across multiple channels, all the while ensuring Chemistry’s communication is consistent, on-brand and aligned with the business strategy and needs
- Translate Chemistry’s vision and brand into collateral that can be used across multiple channels
- Own the re-design of the company website and ensure it accurately reflects the Chemistry brand
- Own Chemistry social media accounts and leverage them to tell the Chemistry story and engage the target audience
- Lead the employer branding activities, ensuring we connect with the right audience in an engaging way and strengthen the talent pipeline
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to gather relevant information and turn it into a compelling marketing content
- Analyse the data from marketing campaigns to understand what is working well and continuously identify and test strategies that further improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Essential: Previous experience in designing and implementing a marketing roadmap
- Nice to Have: Previous experience in designing and implementing an employer branding strategy
- Essential: Very good understanding of social media channels and what works well
- Essential: Great communication skills, especially written communication
- Essential: Great storytelling skills and ability to create a cohesive narrative for prospective clients and employees
- Essential: Hands-on, start-up mentality
When we say our intent is to give everyone the opportunity to be brilliant at work, we, of course, extend that to you too. This is why we ensure that our employees have plenty of benefits. Here are some of them:
- Flexible working, with offices in Central London
- Competitive salary
- 28 days of holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension contribution
- Healthcare cover
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection cover
- Monthly Wellbeing contribution
- Working with great colleagues :)
We have an office in central London, which all our employees can use for work and collaboration. In addition to that, our employees have the option of working remotely. If you join our team, we will trust you to decide when you need to be in the office and when you need to work from home to achieve the best results.