Associate Consultant, Client Services Team
“Do I have the talent I need to achieve my commercial objectives?”
As a Talent Strategy Consultancy, we use our pioneering What Great Looks Like (WGLL™) methodology to create unique insights and positive business impacts for our clients.
Everything we do is focused on understanding who can perform in any given context. By analysing comprehensive behavioural, attitudinal and psychometric data we are able to outline core capabilities required for business impact, key performance indicators for specific roles and to work with clients to remove institutional factors obstructing performance.
Working at Chemistry
Working at Chemistry will give you the opportunity to accelerate your development and career. You will be given the opportunity to take on significant responsibilities, own your piece of work and input into projects by openly sharing your opinion and feedback. At Chemistry, we value everyone’s input!
Your Chemistry journey will be defined by our cultural values:
- People First: we are consistently humble, and always strive to understand the needs of others, offering our time and effort without expectation. We care about supporting and empowering others to bring their true and whole selves to work.
- Working in Flow: your goals are your team's goals and your success is fully dependent on your team's success. We work as a team to achieve our goals, and we share feedback with each other that enables us to constantly improve.
- Loving the Problem: we are curious and embrace problems in all their complexity through the lens of context. We suspend the belief that we already know the answer and instead explore the problem with the aim of finding the best solution.
- Science and Storytelling: we recognise that creating opportunities for others to be brilliant relies on us being perennial students of science. We maintain the integrity of our insights and science while illuminating the science with powerful narratives, always seeking to educate and shift beliefs.
About the role
As an Associate Consultant, you will be a key member of the project team. You will be responsible for gathering, analysing and sharing information with the team as well as for supporting more senior members on key deliverables by actively contributing to discussions, building deliverables and supporting the facilitation of key sessions with clients.
You will also have the opportunity to leverage your expertise in organisational psychology and ensure that our insights are scientifically rigorous by supporting the design and statistical analysis on client projects.
In your work, you will be exposed to a lot of new learning opportunities and will work alongside more experienced colleagues which will, altogether, fuel your personal and career development.
- Research and understand the client’s context, business and industry to be able to contribute to projects you're working on by making informed recommendations
- Proactively gather, analyse and understand information/data, including the statistical analysis of client data, and confidently present your findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Be an active voice in discussions about how to interpret and playback key findings, while leveraging your knowledge of organisational psychology, real client stories and the market to bring these findings to life
- Input on and support project deliverables by, for example, building presentations, preparing training and insight decks
- Support the facilitation of training, workshops and insight sessions
- Leverage your strong project management skills to keep projects on track and coordinate key activities
- Proactively drive activities against the project plan, ensuring timely and quality delivery of activities you are responsible for
- Drive your own development, ensuring you are continuously seeking and sharing feedback and developing at pace
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Organisational Psychology or a related field
- It is likely you already had the opportunity to experience working in a similar role
- Strong understanding of statistical principles
- Experience with interpreting data and turning it into meaningful and practical insight
- Experience with building relationships with internal or client stakeholders
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
Whilst we would love you to meet all of these requirements, we understand that might not always be the case. If you are 90% of the way there maybe we can work through how to help you develop the last 10% :)
When we say our intent is to give everyone the opportunity to be brilliant at work, we, of course, extend that to you too. This is why we ensure that our employees have plenty of benefits. Here are some of them:
- Flexible working, with offices in Central London
- Competitive salary
- 28 days of holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension contribution
- Healthcare cover
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection cover
- Monthly Wellbeing contribution
- Working with great colleagues :)
- Development Opportunities
We have an office in central London, which all our employees can use for work and collaboration. In addition to that, our employees have the option of working remotely. If you join our team, we will trust you to decide when you need to be in the office and when you need to work from home to achieve the best results.